Updated: 06 September 2011
Make this pair of Victoriana Earrings to match the quick make bracelet featured in the October 2011 issue of beads & Beyond magazine. A few simple techniques and some dazzling beads are all you need to make this pretty pair in minutes! By Jill Turton.
Gather these supplies
- 4 antique silver rondelle bali spacers
- 1 pair silver plated fishhook ear wires
- 2 1inch silver plated eye pins
- 2 1 ½inch silver plated headpins
Step by step
- 2 10mm jet stairway beads
- 2 4mm jet rounds
- 6 3mm jet rounds
- Onto a headpin thread a stairway bead, a rondelle, a 4mm round and a 3mm round. Bend the pin over by 90 degrees close to the top of the last bead and trim to about 7mm. Grip the tip of the pin with round nosed pliers and roll a loop, but before fully closing, slip it into the eye of the eye pin.
- Thread onto the attached eye pin a 3mm round, a rondelle then another 3mm round and form a loop as before, but before fully closing, slip through the loop on an ear wire.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to form the second earring.
All supplies from JillyBeads. Available in kit form: bracelet £14.95, earrings £4.50 www.jillybeads.co.uk
Tel: 01524 412728 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org